7.08.2009

Brothers Davis


All three brothers took a roadtrip to Dallas over the weekend. The one thing I hate about Dallas is that aside for the brilliant Joslyn and crew... I have no family here. And although my apt was filled with three boys and making me completely outnumbered it was great.


We went to the FT. Worth Zoo, discovered the bronze bulls that I have NEVER seen, went out on a boat, watched fireworks and ate a ton of delicious food. (post to come later on the choose your own quesadilla party). And here is the big one... since I was outnumbered they even convinced me to shoot skeet!


See more of the weekend here.

1 comment:

  1. i'm with you! more family...we'll get at least one of the boys to move here fo sho!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...