12.24.2009

a tragedy

About a week ago I tried to delete my Mac account and transfer everything over to gmail account. In the process, even though there was a disclaimer that said it would keep the posts it deleted all of my photos that were published under my mac account name... with that said, i will try to rebuild but I also got a new work computer so all of this is proving difficult.

an even worse tradgedy is that Ben and my iPhone website lost ALL of the photos before somewhere in November. so... a few weeks before we finished our yearlong project, it is screwed.
so PLEASE, please please, if you know a way to recover the lost photos let me know. I tried to reinstate the account but apperently I can't prove who i am well enough... so there's that.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...