4.01.2010

Food Revolution

photo from JamieOliver.com


I love food. period. If you know me at all you know that is a true statement. I also love Jamie Oliver, something about his british-ness, his genius cooking skills and his good looks (sorry B).
As soon as I heard about his Food Revolution I immediately set the TiVo to record and was ready for goodness to be spread throughout the US.
Although I have my "fat girl" moves, I completely agree with Jamie's statement:


"I believe that every child in America has the right to fresh, nutritious school meals, and that every family deserves real, honest, wholesome food. Too many people are being affected by what they eat. It's time for a national revolution. America needs to stand up for better food!"

I was reminded of this when I read my GOOP newsletter earlier today, and researched it a little more. I perused Jamie's website, and got pumped up all over again for this amazing movement.

So... check it out for yourself and sign the petition!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...