11.22.2011

A couple more shots of Hong Kong

Still recovering a little from jetlag, but lucky for me Thanksgiving is this week! So I will have some time to rest. I just wanted to briefly share a few of my favorite shots from Hong Kong. The one above was right outside our hotel and you could watch the colorful containers being brought in while you ate breakfast every morning.
This graveyard was an incredible vertical feast for the eyes.
The iconic Lion on the HK $$. On the backside are the bullet holes left by the Japanese.
Dried octopus... so weird yet typical.
Because I love graffitti... and since it's HK, it's in English.
A daytime skyline shot from the Star Ferry
Splash docking on the Star Ferry... the coolest way to get to work in Wanchai.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...