11.29.2011

Fish, Eat, Shoot, Eat, Fashion, Fashion, Muppets [in that order]

The Thanksgiving holiday was restful, busy, inspirational and awesome. We went out to have our first Thanksgiving with Ben's family. That consisted of B catching a giant bass, me shooting (apparently I am a natural per Ben's Dad), and eating ALOT. We ended the night watching Bill Cunningham New York (after I saw Hilary's post on it... thanks for the suggestion!).
 Then onto Friday where we had our second Thanksgiving at Joslyn's (we have a TON to be Thankful for).
Saturday morning B took me to see the Gaultier exhibit at the DMA which was pretty amazing. If you make it to Dallas, this is a must see!!
A quick bite at the Nammi Truck and then we went to see the Muppets!!
I have been singing Manah Manah for dayssssss. The Muppets were so good. And isn't that Eric Slager Muppet (at top) interpretation rad? You can buy it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...