3.12.2012

Mod Monday- 60's vintage dress from Texas Style Council

It was an AMAZING weekend at the Texas Style Council. I came home energized, inspired, full of life, ideas and NEW FRIENDS. I just wanted to pop in real quick and show you the vintage 60's dress I picked up at New Bohemia in Austin during our Saturday shopping day. The perfect Mod dress, right?!
I'll give you more details about the conference after I catch up on the rest of my life. 

Please excuse the Instagram photo, but is does give it a little more vintage flair... yea, we'll go with that.
Have a great Monday.

5 comments:

  1. lol. Instagram = vintage flair. Works for me! Miss you already friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw you at TXSC! I remember your cool makeup and how awesome you were about working the room at the 'Speed Mentoring'-turned-free-for-all. That dress is a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the detail on that dress...such a great find! It was so great meeting you this weekend. Loved the red lipstick you were rocking during txsc.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute dress. I love the color.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...