3.26.2012

Mod Monday- Zou Bisou Bisou

Let's be honest... you have been singing this song ALLLLL day. And if you are like Ben, you found the original Zou Bisou Bisou, the Sophia Loren version and the Huffington Post announcing custom vinyls of Jessica Pare's version.
And since the storyline didn't seem to move very much, I focused on the fashion. I felt like they were just reintroducing all the character's back to us. It has been a long time, I'm sure we needed a refresher, I'll give them that. My favorite dress of the night was the short black number that Megan was wearing... very Trina Turk-ish, no?

I Loved Janie Bryant's recap of the fashions from the episode. And despite my love of that black dress above, I normally am drawn to the 60's colors... and this episode has it FOR SURE.

photos from AMC and Huffington Post

1 comment:

  1. Yes. I was TOTALLY singing this all day. You're on to me my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...