11.16.2009

weekend



I must say I had a pretty awesome weekend. It started out with dinner with the Taylor's and my mom. Mom approved of my meatloaf, which is always a good feeling (unless she was lying...).Saturday, I went to a brunch with friends then onto an impromptu visit to the Nasher to check out the Foster and Partner's architecture exhibit (which I highly recommend!!) Then we walked down to check out the new Winspear and Wyly. To round off the Cultural day, we headed to Ft. Worth Bass Hall and saw Rufus Wainwright (see part of performance and review here).

Then Sunday to celebrate our friends birthday we went to play Laser Tag... In the woods. Freaking brilliant.
Sunday night we came home, collapsed on the couch and watched the rain roll in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...