2.08.2011

Tip of the ACEberg

We had dinner tonight at The Breslin @the ACE hotel in NYC. And let me tell ya, once I got past the initial shock of bone marrow and pigs feet being on the menu, I thoroughly enjoyed my seafood sausage and gin and Lavender cocktail.
The vibe was very cool, and I wanted to stay all night and hang out in the happening hotel lobby. It had a fun Hogwarts feel to it all with books and beakers, but a lot more funky with a DJ spinning and graffiti on the wall. So, Harry Potter meets NY subway in Manchester, yes, that about sums it up! The food at the Breslin was seriously delicious.
If this is the awesomeness of just a couple hours spent... it is the tip of the ACEberg, I want to stay in one of the rooms to complete the experience. I bet they are pretty rad too.

**please excuse my corny-references** thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds fab - must go there next time I'm in town. I love bone marrow, its hugely popular here in East bay. Plus I grew up in new Zealand eating pigs' feet!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...