3.29.2011

Party Inspiration:: Styled:: carded at the door

"I think that, as creatives, (and Americans in general) we all to often see each other as competition and fail to see the greater cause. When we raise each other up we shed light on the creative community as a whole. We're teaching the world how to love together, live together and create together. And that is a beautiful thing." ~erin loechner Design For Mankind

I read this as I was flipping through the new Styled (party mania and gorgeous styling, BTW). and I was really inspired. I feel like the blog/twitter/online land is helping us all to push each other to be better people, encouraging and giving ideas and as erin said, "it is a beautiful thing!"
I am going to need to organize a local Dallas party with this theme. pure genius. who's in??

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...