1.03.2012

2012... Day 3

It is Day 3 of 2012 and I am just starting to regroup a little bit. December was Crazytown busy, with a trip to the UK, home a couple days then to NC for Christmas and although I am now in Atlanta for work, I have had some time to flip through photos and relive and breath a little bit.

Here are just a few resolutions/goals I have for the year:

  • Unplug, especially to be with the people you are in the moment with. I am normally pretty good at this, but we always have room to grow, right?
  • To supplement the previous statement, meditate more... or be less of a Go-er every once in a while
  • Get our Wedding planned and set a date!! (Ben.... this one will be a joint effort. love you!)
  • Exercise more... even if it is just to get out to take a walk. 
  • make more things... for fun. 
So what are your resolutions? Any similar to mine?
oh, and... HAPPY NEW YEAR! Here's to hoping it is fabulous for all of us.

1 comment:

  1. My resolution was originally no carbs after 6pm. That one didn't work out so now it's a glass of oj every day. So far, so good.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...