3.23.2012

The flowers are in bloom and so is Emily Hallman's Spring Collection!!!

 I had the absolute pleasure a couple weekends ago to meet the lovely Emily. She is the creator, designer, seamstress and model of the clothing line Emily Hallman.  Emily let Hilary and I into her studio (as documented here by Hilary) before TxSc, to see how she works. AND she gave us a sneak peek at her Spring collection which is launching TODAY!!
from our field trip to Emily's studio
I loved Emily from the very second I met her. Not only a NC native like myself, she suggested Vietnamese Pho for lunch. And we all know the way straight to a girl's heart is food (well at least mine).  But she really won me over when she started showing us the clothes that she designs and makes herself. I mean, serious attention to detail here people. Her clothes are ladylike, fun, retro with a modern twist and customizable to fit whoever is wearing them. Check, Check, Check!
this is from her holiday collection, but it was too awesome to not mention.
Have I sold you yet? Well if not... check out her entire line HERE.
My most favorite skirts of them all... the Rose Skirt... was posted on her FB page a couple days ago. Don't forget to LIKE her while you are there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...