5.29.2012

Being a tourist in your own town:: staycation!!

I travel alot for work and it is really nice to stay in Dallas and enjoy every once in a while. It's easier to do when you are trying to show some super awesome college friends what Dallas is made of!
Our friends CJ and Wes came Into town and we had an awesome time, i hope they did. The itinerary consisted of a trip to Chicken Scratch/ the Foundey, drinks at The Belmont, a sculpture tour of Deep Ellum and Pioneer's Plaza, real longhorns at Fuel City (and tacos... Duh), more tacos at Good to Go, a wedding at the Nasher, and to round off the trip... an afternoon at the FOE and a proper Ben/erin dinner party.
So what do you think.... What did we leave out for next time?

Clearly I was just trying to pretend I was on my before mentioned Vespa, as the same photos I took were similar to the ones I wanted in my Pinterest board. A Honda Fit is kinda like a Vespa... Right?!

2 comments:

  1. Uh, you forgot about the college party. Red solo cups, FTW.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...