- Trouble in Mudbug- A pretty cute murder mystery and it was on the Kindle Free list!! I found this Listmania on Amazon that has more cheap murder mysteries
- The Fifty Shades Trilogy- yes.. I went there... and read ALL THREE in a week. it kinda consumed me in a Harry Potter/ Twilight kinda way. Only raunchier and more adult (duh.) I think that they totally coulda wrapped up the whole thing in 1 book if they took out all the unneccessary sex scenes. haha.
- Imagine: How Creativity Works- This book was pretty amazing. And my redeeming book for the before mentioned trilogy. It was engaging and thoughtful and I highly recommend it.
- The Cat Manual- If you have a 2 hour flight and you wanna get through an entire book, this is the perfect time waster. Its cute... but only to a cat owner. It is written by a cat, for a cat.
- Untold Story- This is about what "would have" happened if Princess Diana's murder was all a rouse. It is pretty entertaining and an interesting look into psyche.
- The Magicians and The Magician King- As far as novels go, these two were my favorite that I have read in the last few months. But I love a good fantasy, mystery element to my books. And these deliver.\
|Mrs. Lilien's Cocktail Swatchbook|
- Neva Warnock-well, just random great reads: Killer Angels, 1632, the Beekeeper's Apprentice, Songlines
- Whitney Ashton-Swanson Great murder mystery called Perfume. About a killer who picks his victims by their sent. Giving me chills right now.
- Kara Brock Schectman-Divergent
- Erin Grubbs- I love the Wideacre trilogy from Phillippa Gregory, very saucy for historical fiction
- Crystal Ashley- Devil in the White City. It's About the making of the 1893 worlds fair in Chicago following the architects struggles to complete AND follows a serial killer during the same time. It's non-fiction and pretty interesting. It bounces between both stories every couple chapters
- Maggie Quinn-I'm reading Indomitable Will about LBJ and loving it! I second Devil in the White City, but Erik Larson's newer book In the Garden of the Beasts (about Americans living in Germany during Hitler's rise to power) is NOT good. The Glass Castle is a favorite.
- Adam Huckel- Touching From a Distance.
Any other good ones we need to know about??