4.16.2012

Mod Monday-ModFire

My friend Gregg gave me some literature on the Modfire that he and his partner Eric picked up at Modernism week in Palm Springs. He knew it would be right up my alley and he was right! That thing is pretty awesome. There are a few different sizes but I would LOVE to have the bonfire version (the largest). I think it would fit in Perfect with our Cliff May backyard. Don't you agree?!
Is there a way I can put this on our wedding registry? Otherwise I am savin' up for this baby. So cool.

1 comment:

  1. There are sites where you can create a wish list of things from various stores, or accept monetary gifts. We almost did that, but ended up doing something else that I'll tell you about not on the internet. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...