5.22.2012

Style post- a Thrift-up find

A while ago, me and some Twitter friends did a little Thrift-up (tweet-up combined with a thrifting outing). The Indian maxi skirt, was a score from the last East Dallas edition that we did. It comes with a jazzy matching top that it is a little too small, but would make a really fun dress given the right occasion. I just paired it with a black T-shirt, black platforms and THIS necklace that everyone keeps asking me about. I have the necklace  on today too as I set out to go explore NYC (mainly ICFF and Surtex).
If you are interested... you can follow my NY trip on Instagram this week.
Here is another clearer photo of the WineDown event at the Palomar that I wore the outfit to:
I also wanted to brag a little that I met Anthony Williams from Project Runway. :) I am with Metsy and Tonia.
And yes... Anthony's glasses were awesome and flocked. I touched them.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...