3.30.2012

I'm spinning for joy cause it's Friday!

It's been a long productive week, but I am ready for the weekend. Since it has been a bit of a nutty week, I am looking forward to the Big Folkin Fest tomorrow, spending some time outdoors and catching up on a few of my fave blogs, old and new.

If you are into clickin' around on the web this weekend, may I suggest a few of my new TXSC friends?
Cardigan Junkie
Triple Max Tons/ (and be totally jealous of her weekend)
Cactus Collective
Those Tricks
Dress with Courage
Greetings from Texas
The Bolder The Better
Uncharted Style

 Happy Weekend!
xx

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks for the link friend! Have a fun weekend! My parents are almost here for gun shooting fun times, or I'd be begging you and B to come wine festival-ing with us.

    *edited for typo that made me sound weird

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...