8.14.2012

Oh, Hey! How's your summer been?

 Mine has been pure awesomeness. My blog, however, has suffered. But you already may have noticed. So back to my awesome summer, since I don't like to dwell on the negative. Here is what I have done in a nutshell: 
  1. Traveled the entire month of July (except 3 days) but got to enjoy seriously mouthwatering in-season Georgia peaches. 
  2. Went to an Atlanta Braves game, and to the Aquarium (not pictured)
  3. Bachlorette party in Myrtle Beach, SC
  4. Set up 3 showrooms: Dallas, Atlanta, Las Vegas
  5. Gazed at Las Vegas architecture, wild huh?
  6. Went to Le Reve- amazing!
  7. Did a little vintage shopping
  8. Zip Lined down Fremont street in LV
  9. Attended a Moroccan pool party thrown by a very talented host (and friend) Carlos Cardoza
  10. popped over to the Rue Magazine Texas launch party (the whole issue is Texas!) and has lots of my favorite Dallas girls featured. :)
  11. oh.... and watched as much Olympics as I could!
And summer isn't even over yet!!! I have a few more things up my sleeve, and a big announcement. .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...